PENG are pleased to announce the winners of this year's PENG Award 2015
Please answer our monthly polls
Are you participating in this week's National Nutritional Care Screening Week?
Have you registered to attend the PENG Audit and Research Day November 16th?
Participate in our National Nutritional Care Data Collection Weeks – 1st week 21st September 2015
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Reduced rates for BAPEN membership and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more...
Offer your opinion on our monthly polls. To view previous poll results click here.
This month's poll questions are: