Would you be interested in becoming a PENG research and audit mentor?
Want to make a difference and gain experience? Please consider becoming a member of PINNT's Virtual Nutrition Team – deadline Jan 8th 2015
Draft minutes from PENG AGM 2014 now available in the members section
PENG AGM minutes from November 2013 now approved and available to members
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Reduced rates for BAPEN membership and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more...