Latest issue of e-PENlines now available in the members' section
PENG announces opportunity for its members to apply for small grants to enable members to undertake research, audit and service evaluation in the area of clinical nutrition and nutrition support
Latest statement from the Enteral Plastic Safety Group (EPSG) is now available
Please answer our latest monthly polls
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Reduced rates for BAPEN membership and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more...