Draft minutes from PENG AGM 2014 now available in the members section
PENG AGM minutes from November 2013 now approved and available to members
Congratulations to the 2014 PENG Award winners - Alison, Rhys and Ruth
Enteral Plastic Safety Group (EPSG) Statement regarding ISO 80369-3
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Reduced rates for BAPEN membership and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more...
Please answer our monthly poll below. To view previous poll results click here.