Added: 21st February 2017
New patient resources now accessible via the PENG patient/carer resource page
Added: 16th February 2017
Calling all those HCPs involved in home enteral feeding
BANS is collecting feedback on HETF BANS to help inform planned changes to the data being collected and therefore improve reporting.
Added: 2nd February 2017
St Mark's Hospital and Academic Institute has arranged new Gastrointestinal events
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Reduced rates for BAPEN membership and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
PENG awards small grants to PENG members to undertake research, audit and service evaluation in the area of clinical nutrition and nutrition support.
PENG members can apply to PENG for money to support aspects of running a project, project costs, equipment and for help with salaries.
Exceptionally money can be awarded to support study at post graduate level. Where post graduate study is funded this should have a research focus and should be in the area of clinical nutrition or nutrition support.