Added: 20th June 2017
BDA and BAPEN commit to closer working
Added: 16th June 2017
Calling all PENG members - an opportunity has arisen for a lucky PENG member (or 2) to attend the NNNG conference July 10/11th in Bournemouth this year
Added: 13th June 2017
BBC Radio 2’s Jeremy Vine discusses pressure ulcers and risks for malnourished patients with Dr Sarah Jarvis.
Programme available for 4 weeks - Listen here
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Reduced rates for BAPEN membership and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
PENG awards small grants to PENG members to undertake research, audit and service evaluation in the area of clinical nutrition and nutrition support.
PENG members can apply to PENG for money to support aspects of running a project, project costs, equipment and for help with salaries.
Exceptionally money can be awarded to support study at post graduate level. Where post graduate study is funded this should have a research focus and should be in the area of clinical nutrition or nutrition support.