Latest News & Events
- Subscribe to our RSS feed
- PENG Annual reports now available to download on the About Us page
- Malnutrition Taskforce implementation and best practice guides to prevent malnutrition in local communities, hospitals care homes and food & beverage providers - note BAPEN's involvement in the hospital guide and BDA involvement with the community guide.
Visit the resources section at www.malnutritiontaskforce.org.uk for more information
Read more on the BAPEN website
- PEN Group Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition - reprinted versions of tables now available
- w/c April 22nd is Good Care Week - championing excellence in social care www.goodcareweek.co.uk. Is anything happening in your area or in a care home near you?
- NEW e-PENlines coming out soon - if you are a PEN Group member remember to sign up to receive your regular PEN Group e-PENlines
- Would you be interested in joining NICE QOF advisory committee? For more information click here
- Time to Improve Nutritional Care: Call to action to all Clinical Commissioning Groups and Hospital CEOs. Read more on the BAPEN website
- BAPEN launches Virtual QI Programme. Read more on the BAPEN website
- PINNT collaborates with BAPEN on important nutrition initiative. Click here to read more on the PINNT website
- Wednesday February 6th 2013 - The Francis report was published this morning looking at Stafford Hospital. The report made around 250 recommendations. Click here to read more
- More news
Welcome to the PEN Group website
e-PENlines is now available – the new interactive way for PEN Group members to keep in touch
Login to the members' section and sign up to receive your PEN Group e-newsletter.
Attention all dietitians PEN Group membership renewal or joining time March 1st for 2013/14, apply now - a time to welcome new dietetic members to PEN Group, being a member of PEN Group offers many opportunities. This year (membership year 2013/14) all dietitians who either renew their PEN Group membership or join as a new member will automatically be entitled to greatly reduced rates at PEN Group meetings. In 2013 PEN Group are planning to have an audit research satellite meeting at BAPEN conference to help all dietitians get practical advice on doing this in clinical practice - as a PEN Group member you will get preferential booking at a nominal fee. In addition PEN Group members will be eligible to enter a competition to get a free place on the 2014 PEN Group Masters Clinical Update course.
The new clinical leads within PEN Group are also keen to develop a buddy opportunity for members in a further bid to support our members, plus an new look e-PENlines. If you want to find out more about your PEN Group membership go to www.peng.org.uk/join-us.html
PEN Group Awards 2012 supported by Abbott Nutrition, Fresenius Kabi and Nutricia
Dr Alison Culkin, Research Dietitian, St Mark's Hospital AND Ruth Stow, Senior Nutrition Support Dietitian, Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust were awarded their PEN Group Award at the PEN Group meeting on December 4th.
Please answer our new poll question in the members' section
This site is designed to provide healthcare professionals, dietitians and those with an interest in Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (PEN) with a comprehensive guide to the latest information from around the world. In addition to giving you access to the latest abstracts from PEN Group meetings, we have a growing directory of useful sites around the world.
Dietetic Outcome Measures
More information for PEN Group members coming soon on how you can get involved - www.bda.uk.com