Added: 16th March 2016
PENG launch the new Dietetic Outcomes Toolkit (DOT) at BDA Live event today (16th March)
Added: 11th March 2016
The Clinical Update Course 2016 is now full and has closed to applications
Added: 5th February 2016
BDA Live 2016
The next Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Specialist Group event is being held on Wednesday 16th March in London City.
Added: 3rd February 2016
PENG are Supporters of Nutrition and Hydration Week 2016
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Reduced rates for BAPEN membership and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more...
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
Offer your opinion on our monthly polls. To view previous poll results click here.
This month's poll questions are:
Have you developed outcome measures for PN in your Trust?
Regards to patients who are non-compliant to their feeding regimen - do you risk assess/risk report?