Added: 20th February 2018
The BSG Annual Meeting in June includes a one day masterclass on June 7th focusing on diet, disease and digestion
Added: 13th February 2018
Calling all PENG members please follow the link below to see the ACBS vacancies and associated recruitment details
Added: 6th February 2018
Great interview with Anne Holdoway, Chair of the Managing Adult Malnutrition in the Community Pathway Consensus Panel
Anne explains the importance of earlier identification of and individually tailored management of malnutrition in the community, with the pathway recently updated and endorsed by professional organisations it is an evidence based tool to follow and ensure equity in care...
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for members of PENG and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
PENG awards small grants to PENG members to undertake research, audit and service evaluation in the area of clinical nutrition and nutrition support.
PENG members can apply to PENG for money to support aspects of running a project, project costs, equipment and for help with salaries.
Exceptionally money can be awarded to support study at post graduate level. Where post graduate study is funded this should have a research focus and should be in the area of clinical nutrition or nutrition support.