Added: 8th August 2016
It’s the start of PINNT's HAN Awareness week 2016, PINNT are delighted with the start they’ve had; let’s hope it continues all week.
Added: 15th July 2016
Congratulations to PENG member Kirstine Farrer and her team on winning a prestigious Public Health England Award (promoting excellence in Public Health and Well-Being)
Added: 13th July 2016
Calling all PENG members - the November 7th PENG Extended Skills pre-BAPEN conference teaching day registration is now open and is £65 (incl VAT) for PENG members
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Reduced rates for BAPEN membership and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
Offer your opinion on our monthly polls. To view previous poll results click here.
This month's poll questions are:
Have you developed outcome measures for PN in your Trust?
Regards to patients who are non-compliant to their feeding regimen - do you risk assess/risk report?