Added: 5th October 2017
NEW - Calling all Dietitians - please take part in the PENG Dietetic Outcomes Toolkit ('DOT') survey - deadline 13th November 2017
Added: 27th September 2017
Clinical Update Course 2018 – Bookings Now Open
Added: 20th September 2017
Congratulations to the winners of the 2018 Clinical Update Course free place competition
Added: 7th September 2017
Congratulations to PENG committee members Vera Todorovic and Sean White on their CN Awards and all the other CN Award winners - just announced
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Reduced rates for BAPEN membership and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
PENG awards small grants to PENG members to undertake research, audit and service evaluation in the area of clinical nutrition and nutrition support.
PENG members can apply to PENG for money to support aspects of running a project, project costs, equipment and for help with salaries.
Exceptionally money can be awarded to support study at post graduate level. Where post graduate study is funded this should have a research focus and should be in the area of clinical nutrition or nutrition support.