Added: 8th December 2016
A new website has been launched which is intended to support people living with MND and their carers who may be considering the placement of a feeding tube.
Added: 23rd November 2016
Calling all dietitians
SE London Community Head and Neck Cancer Team study day Dec 14th London places still available.
Added: 22nd November 2016
The BDA's Dietitians Week 2016 wins Best Social Media Campaign award
Added: 21st November 2016
Congratulations to Alison Longbottom
Congratulations to PENG member Alison Longbottom for completing the recent PENG membership survey and by doing so entering the free prize draw to win a £25 M&S voucher – Congratulations on winning the voucher and look out for your voucher in the post.
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Reduced rates for BAPEN membership and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
Offer your opinion on our monthly polls. To view previous poll results click here.
This month's poll questions are:
Have you developed outcome measures for PN in your Trust?
Regards to patients who are non-compliant to their feeding regimen - do you risk assess/risk report?