Added: 15th July 2016
Congratulations to PENG member Kirstine Farrer and her team on winning a prestigious Public Health England Award (promoting excellence in Public Health and Well-Being)
Added: 13th July 2016
Calling all PENG members - the November 7th PENG Extended Skills pre-BAPEN conference teaching day registration is now open and is £65 (incl VAT) for PENG members
Added: 7th July 2016
New practical resource for healthcare professionals
The Managing Adult Malnutrition in the Community Consensus Panel have just launched a new practical resource for healthcare professionals in identifying and managing those individuals living with COPD who may be at risk of malnutrition
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Reduced rates for BAPEN membership and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
Offer your opinion on our monthly polls. To view previous poll results click here.
This month's poll questions are:
Have you developed outcome measures for PN in your Trust?
Regards to patients who are non-compliant to their feeding regimen - do you risk assess/risk report?