St Marks Intestinal failure, rehabilitation and home parenteral nutrition from hospital to home 30th Nov and 1st Dec
e-PENLines Summer 2015 is now available to PENG members - have you received yours yet? If not please sign up
PENG members - please take part in BAPEN survey
Please answer this month's polls
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Reduced rates for BAPEN membership and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more...