Added: 25th November 2015
Sharp rise in cases of malnutrition at Greater Manchester hospitals
Added: 20th November 2015
PENG Audit and Research Symposium presentations now available to ALL PENG members
PENG Award 2015 winners receive their award at the PENG Research and Audit Symposium November 16th 2015
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Reduced rates for BAPEN membership and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more...
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
Offer your opinion on our monthly polls. To view previous poll results click here.
This month's poll questions are:
If supplementary prescribing is agreed, do you think your Trust will support the dietitian prescribing PN?
HEF Dietitians: Do you feel you have a good working relationship with the patients GP's?