Added: 8th December 2017
Calling all... are you taking part in BAPEN's nutrition screening and data collection week Dec w/c 11th?
Added: 7th December 2017
PENG Study Day Nov 20th slides now accessible
Added: 5th December 2017
Congratulations to Clare Belsham who won the recent BAPEN conference PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition slogan competition... a voucher is on its way
Added: 1st December 2017
PENG Award 2017 winners were presented with their award at the PENG Study Day and each presented their poster
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Reduced rates for BAPEN membership and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
PENG awards small grants to PENG members to undertake research, audit and service evaluation in the area of clinical nutrition and nutrition support.
PENG members can apply to PENG for money to support aspects of running a project, project costs, equipment and for help with salaries.
Exceptionally money can be awarded to support study at post graduate level. Where post graduate study is funded this should have a research focus and should be in the area of clinical nutrition or nutrition support.