PENG membership renewal or annual subscription remain unchanged this year £20 incl VAT. Being a PENG member offers dietitians many benefits including:
- Subsidised rates at PENG meetings
- Subsidised cost for PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition
- Clinical Meetings at reduced price for members
- Free BAPEN membership for members of PENG, plus dietetic representation at BAPEN
- Minimum four copies of e-PENlines a year which includes abstracts, conference summaries, clinical reviews
- Access to the PENG membership section of the website www.peng.org.uk - currently being updated to make it more interactive for members and meet members needs
- Facility to ask fellow PENG members their best practice or advice through the membership email address
- CPD opportunity to serve on the committee or work with them on individual projects
- Mentoring/buddying system
How to Join
- Simply log in to your MyBDA personal profile at www.bda.uk.com.
- Click on the Join Specialist Groups on your MyBDA profile area to complete the joining process.
- A payment confirmation email and a welcome email from the Group will be sent to your registered email address.
There are two ways to pay for Specialist Group membership online:
- Direct Debit. If you are an existing direct debit payer for your BDA membership, we will automatically take your Group(s) payments via direct debit. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before starting the online joining process if you do not want your Group membership taken by direct debit.
- Credit or Debit Card. If you currently do not have a direct debit set up, you can pay via credit or debit card through our secure, online joining pages. Please have your card details ready before starting the online joining process.