Added: 20th April 2020
Thank you to all involved in making the “Information for patients receiving home enteral nutrition (HEN) - Help us to help keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic” happen – information to help inform patients
Added: 17th April 2020
Calling all dietitians: new document now available on 'Route of Nutrition Support in patients requiring NIV & CPAP during the COVID-19 response'
Added: 8th April 2020
NNNG have just launched their 'Practical Advice and Guidance for management of nutritional support during COVID-19' which PENG were also involved in
Added: 1st April 2020
PENG Clinical Update Course 2020 postponed
In light of the covid-19 pandemic, our PENG Clinical Update 2020 has been postponed until June 2021. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. All delegates have been informed.
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for all PENG members and the associated benefits of this
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.