Added: 21st May 2018
PENG member newsletter now available online
If you're not a member but would like to see what is covered please see the 'teaser' here
Added: 11th May 2018
Calling all dietitians
Don't forget you can also hear about the soon to be launched Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition 'nutritional requirements' section at the BDA Older People Specialist Group study day in London on May 25th.Download flyer (PDF)
Added: 9th May 2018
CN Awards 2018 shortlist revealed... congratulations to all shortlisted and remember to vote by 23rd July 2018Further details
Added: 13th April 2018
Congratulations to Kirstine Farrer on being awarded a BDA Ibex Award!!
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for members of PENG and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
PENG awards small grants to PENG members to undertake research, audit and service evaluation in the area of clinical nutrition and nutrition support.
PENG members can apply to PENG for money to support aspects of running a project, project costs, equipment and for help with salaries.
Exceptionally money can be awarded to support study at post graduate level. Where post graduate study is funded this should have a research focus and should be in the area of clinical nutrition or nutrition support.