Added: 23rd May 2019
e-PENlines Spring edition now available for all PENG members
Added: 15th May 2019
Calling all PENG members from the membership year 2017/18
Look out for an email from PENG in the next week or so which will outline details on how to claim your complimentary copy of the new edition of the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition which will be launched shortly. Delivery time for the complimentary copies is likely to be within 6-8 weeks.
Added: 3rd May 2019
NEW BAPEN statement on ‘The use of cyclizine in patients receiving parenteral nutrition’ now available
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for members of PENG and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
PENG Pocket Guide
Availability of the new edition will be available very soon – please do keep an eye on the PENG website and PENG twitter @PENGDT as we will provide updates as we receive them nearer the time.
We value your support and your patience but look forward to being able to officially announce its availability very soon.