Added: 4th November 2020
Calling all dietitians – now available, the PENG Prescribing webinar recording and panel session questions summarised
Added: 21st October 2020
New PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition Q&As
Added: 17th October 2020
BAPEN proud to work with ASPEN and the Canadian Nutrition Society to participate in the joint webinar held during UKMAW 2020
Added: 14th October 2020
Dine at home and dial in with BAPEN
9th to 20th November 2020 from 18:30 – 20:00, including the BAPEN AGM Tuesday 10th November 20:00 – 20:30.
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for all PENG members and the associated benefits of this
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.