Added: 12th August 2019
e-PENlines summer edition now available for all PENG members
If you are a PENG member and have not received your edition please contact PENG: firstname.lastname@example.org
Added: 5th August 2019
Calling all Dietitians who work in the area of nutrition support
We are interested to see what has changed over the last 20 years in terms of dietetic involvement in PN. Please can you take 10-15 minutes to complete this survey? You will also be in with a chance to win a £50 John Lewis Voucher. The deadline for completion is 28th August and we would really value your opinion.
Added: 31st July 2019
PINNT's HAN week is only a few days away
Find out how you can get involved in the week and share the part you have to play in the ‘This is me’ campaign by visiting the website
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for members of PENG and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
PENG Pocket Guide
Availability of the new edition will be available very soon – please do keep an eye on the PENG website and PENG twitter @PENGDT as we will provide updates as we receive them nearer the time.
We value your support and your patience but look forward to being able to officially announce its availability very soon.