Added: 15th July 2020
HAN Week 2020 starts on 3rd August
Find out how to get involved: https://pinnt.com/News/HAN-Week-2020.aspx
Added: 6th July 2020
Calling all PENG members – have you received the latest edition of e-PENlines?
Added: 29th June 2020
The National Post-Intensive Care Rehabilitation Collaborative have created the ICS Framework
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for all PENG members and the associated benefits of this
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.