Added: 1st April 2020
PENG Clinical Update Course 2020 postponed
In light of the covid-19 pandemic, our PENG Clinical Update 2020 has been postponed until June 2021. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. All delegates have been informed.
Added: 31st March 2020
Important news about the ordering system for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition – currently on hold
Added: 27th March 2020
Calling all dietitians – Are you working now in critical care or covering?
PENG have made available the Critical Care and Dietetics chapter of the updated PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition to the BDA website members section so available for all dietitians during this unprecedented time.
Added: 25th March 2020
Are you a dietitian working in ICU or covering ICU?
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for all PENG members and the associated benefits of this
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.