Added: 1st March 2021
Next PENG webinar April 20th 6-7.30pm
Hear from the PENG Award winners of 2020! Click here for more information and registration link will be available soon so watch this space.
Added: 16th February 2021
NOW available to view – the 'Water usage in enteral feeding survey results' PENG webinar – for all to hear
Added: 12th February 2021
Calling all BAPEN members – have you received your latest edition of In Touch (100th edition!)?
It is in your inbox and for everyone else, download the teaser to see what is in In Touch this month of February.
Added: 28th January 2021
Free taster to the PENG webinar series of 2021
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for all PENG members and the associated benefits of this
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.