Added: 3rd September 2021
Save the date for a new Virtual PENG Clinical Update Course taking place on November 15th and 16th and November 22nd and 23rd 2021
Added: 23rd July 2021
Calling all dietitians - announcement of the September 7th PENG webinar - Dietetic Outcome Toolkit Update
Added: 22nd July 2021
Calling all student dietitians, if you are a PENG member and would like to help PENG offer more to fellow student dietitians, NOW is your chance
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for all PENG members and the associated benefits of this
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.