Added: 6th March 2019
'MUST' Co-ordinator Vacancy
The Malnutrition Action Group of BAPEN has a vacancy for an enthusiastic professional to be the lead overseeing the appropriate use of 'MUST'
Added: 4th March 2019
PENG Clinical Update Course 2019
The PENG Clinical Update Course 2019 is now full – no more registrations are being taken.
Added: 1st March 2019
PENG Award 2019
Applications are now open for the PENG Award 2019.
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for members of PENG and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
PENG Pocket Guide
Availability of the new edition will be available very soon – please do keep an eye on the PENG website and PENG twitter @PENGDT as we will provide updates as we receive them nearer the time.
We value your support and your patience but look forward to being able to officially announce its availability very soon.