Added: 20th July 2018
Chance to have your say in the malnutrition priority setting partnership's survey - deadline for completion 30th Sept
Added: 19th July 2018
PENG Study Day 2018
PENG are pleased to share the programme for the PENG study day 26th Sept 2018 which is focusing on parenteral nutrition, tailored for dietitians based on feedback from a recent survey
Added: 16th July 2018
2019 Clinical Update Course
Calling all PENG members - apply now for a chance to win a free place on the 2019 PENG Clinical Update Course
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for members of PENG and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
PENG awards small grants to PENG members to undertake research, audit and service evaluation in the area of clinical nutrition and nutrition support.
PENG members can apply to PENG for money to support aspects of running a project, project costs, equipment and for help with salaries.
Exceptionally money can be awarded to support study at post graduate level. Where post graduate study is funded this should have a research focus and should be in the area of clinical nutrition or nutrition support.