Added: 17th January 2020
Please help us to continue to shape and grow PENG in 20/21. As a member of PENG we would like to establish your current views and opinions through a membership survey.
The survey should take no longer than 20mins and you can save to go back and complete at another time if more convenient. The survey will remain open until midnight on the 29th February. Your opinions are very important to us and your answers will be treated in confidence.
Please click the link here: https://qmu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/peng-members-survey-2020-copy
Added: 19th December 2019
Calling all PENG members – have you received your Winter edition of e-PENlines?
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for all PENG members and the associated benefits of this
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.