Added: 12th May 2021
BAPEN's member newsletter In Touch is now available for all members to access
Added: 6th May 2021
PENG Award Winners 2020
Added: 22nd April 2021
Do you want to find out more about estimating nutritional requirements?
PENG's webinar in June gives you the opportunity to hear from the experts and put questions to the panel on June 8th, 6pm - 7.30pm
Added: 20th April 2021
PINNT are looking for new healthcare professional members to join their Virtual Nutrition Team committee
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for all PENG members and the associated benefits of this
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.