Added: 6th March 2021
The Lancet: Malnutrition risk in hospitalised COVID-19 patients receiving CPAP
Added: 26th March 2021
Calling all PENG members – Details of how to apply for this year's PENG Award 2021 are now available
Click here for the BAPEN abstract submission process. Submission deadline, June 25th.
Added: 18th March 2021
Calling all dietitians... PENG April 20th webinar now available to register for and hear from the PENG Award Winners
Added: 5th March 2021
Newly updated PENG Dietetic Outcomes Toolkit (affectionately known as 'DOT') is now available to download
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for all PENG members and the associated benefits of this
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.