Added: 10th September 2019
PENG Clinical Update Course 2020 bookings/registration will be open from Wednesday 9th October 11am
Added: 27th August 2019
Calling all dietitians working in the area of nutrition support
BANS, a committee of BAPEN, are undertaking a review of eBANS and the future of national data collection for home enteral tube feeding (HETF) (adults and children). To this end we have developed a short survey which we would appreciate anyone involved in home enteral feeding services including those who discharge patients into such a service completing. Deadline to complete is by September 9th 2019.
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for members of PENG and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
PENG Pocket Guide
Availability of the new edition will be available very soon – please do keep an eye on the PENG website and PENG twitter @PENGDT as we will provide updates as we receive them nearer the time.
We value your support and your patience but look forward to being able to officially announce its availability very soon.