Added: 8th October 2018
PENG AGM – countdown – November 21st 2019 at BAPEN conference at lunchtime
More details to follow soon direct to PENG members' inbox. Would you like to get involved and be part of the PENG committee? Look out for exciting committee roles soon to be advertised.
Added: 2nd October 2018
PENG Masters Clinical Update Course 2019 – bookings open
Added: 1st October 2018
Calling all dietitians – in case you missed the NHSE webinar entitled “Specialised Commissioning – improving specialised services for severe intestinal failure adult patients: what does this mean for you?” – please see slides by clicking here.
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for members of PENG and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
PENG Pocket Guide
Expected availability of the new edition will be towards the end of this year but please do keep an eye on the PENG website and PENG twitter @PENGDT as we will provide updates as we receive them nearer the time.
We value your support and your patience but look forward to being able to officially announce its availability very soon.