Added: 15th November 2019
Calling all dietitians and other healthcare professionals – please follow this link to find out more on how to take part in a survey seeking views from healthcare professionals who support people with neurological conditions...
Added: 23rd October 2019
Calling all PENG members – AGM papers are on their way to your inbox this week in time for the AGM November 27th at BAPEN conference 2019
We are also looking for new PENG committee members – please click here for more information and please email email@example.com if you have not received the forms as yet to apply – deadline midnight 8th November 2019.
Added: 21st October 2019
Calling all dietitians and fellow healthcare professionals - have you booked your place at this year's BAPEN Annual Conference, November 26th/27th in Belfast
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for members of PENG and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.