Added: 17th February 2020
Calling all PENG members – do not forget to renew your membership for 20/21 as membership is from 1st March to end of February.
Added: 7th February 2020
Workshop on the New Method of Estimating Nutritional Requirements
The Renal Nutrition Group (RNG) in collaboration with Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Group (PENG) are pleased to announce that they will be hosting an exciting opportunity to attend a full day workshop on the new Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition method of estimating nutritional requirements.
Added: 31st January 2020
Calling all dietitians – 2020 PENG Clinical Update Course programme now available
If you have not booked your place yet please click here
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for all PENG members and the associated benefits of this
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.