Added: 18th January 2020
Congratulations to Terpsi Karpasitis who was the winner of the PENG ‘Nutrition Support’ stream at the Annual BDA Research Symposium in December with her abstract entitled “An exploration of nutritional adequacy in patients receiving extracorporeal membrane oxygenation and effects on gastrointestinal and physical function”
More information will be shared in a future edition of the PENG e-newsletter.
Added: 4th January 2020
PENG are pleased to announce their first webinar of 2021 which will take place on Tuesday February 6th
Added: 17th December 2020
The Virtual HEF Group Finds a New Home
For all those dietitians working in HEF please click here to find out more
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for all PENG members and the associated benefits of this
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.