Added: 20th December 2021
Calling all PENG members - keep a look out for news about how to apply for the chance to win a freee place on the PENG Clinical Update Course 2022
More information to follow very soon, click here to find out more about the PENG Clinical Update Course.
Added: 23rd November 2021
BAPEN's BANS launch a home enteral tube feeding survey
Asking dietitians who work in home enteral feeding to take part click here for more information - note the survey is open for 4 weeks only!
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for all PENG members and the associated benefits of this
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- PENG e-newsletter direct to members, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.