Added: 26th November 2018
CALLING ALL PENG MEMBERS – Sneak Preview!
Sample copy of part of the Nutritional Requirements section of the new updated edition of the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition available to view in advance of the Pocket Guide being launched in a matter of months.
Added: 23rd November 2018
Congratulations to the PENG Award Winners 2018 - awarded at the PENG AGM November
Added: 8th October 2018
PENG AGM – countdown – November 21st 2019 at BAPEN conference at lunchtime
More details to follow soon direct to PENG members' inbox. Would you like to get involved and be part of the PENG committee? Look out for exciting committee roles soon to be advertised.
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for members of PENG and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
PENG Pocket Guide
Expected availability of the new edition will be towards the end of this year but please do keep an eye on the PENG website and PENG twitter @PENGDT as we will provide updates as we receive them nearer the time.
We value your support and your patience but look forward to being able to officially announce its availability very soon.