Added: 23rd November 2021
BAPEN's BANS launch a home enteral tube feeding survey
Asking dietitians who work in home enteral feeding to take part click here for more information - note the survey is open for 4 weeks only!
Added: 16th November 2021
Calling ALL PENG members - do not forget to register for the 2021 PENG AGM on Monday 22nd November 6-6.30pm
Then hear from the PENG speakers regarding 'an update on current enteral feeding practice & the PENG Award' from 6.30-7.30pm.
Added: 4th November 2021
A great opportunity has arisen to join the PENG Clinical Update Course tutor team as a dietetic tutor
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for all PENG members and the associated benefits of this
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.