Added: 10th January 2019
British Intestinal Failure Alliance (BIFA) Meeting, 4th April 2019
The Management of type 2 Intestinal Failure – an MDT approach. Venue: Humphrey Booth Lecture Theatre, Mayo Building, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust. Salford, Greater Manchester.
Added: 20th December 2018
The Winter edition of PENG member newsletter e-PENlines is now available to view
If you want to have a taster for what is included click here to view the Winter e-PENlines teaser.
Added: 26th November 2018
CALLING ALL PENG MEMBERS – Sneak Preview!
Sample copy of part of the Nutritional Requirements section of the new updated edition of the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition available to view in advance of the Pocket Guide being launched in a matter of months.
Some of the membership benefits currently available to you as a PENG member:
- A chance each year to win one of the five free places on the Clinical Update Course (value £950).
- Free BAPEN membership for members of PENG and reduced rates for PENG conference/study days.
- Entitlement to reduced rates for the PENG Pocket Guide to Clinical Nutrition.
- Access to members' section of PENG website.
- Quarterly copy of PENG's e-PENlines, packed with news and updates.
- And more..
Join the Virtual HEF Group
The Virtual HEF Group is an e-mail and web-based forum for discussions about home enteral feeding.
PENG Pocket Guide
Availability of the new edition will be available very soon – please do keep an eye on the PENG website and PENG twitter @PENGDT as we will provide updates as we receive them nearer the time.
We value your support and your patience but look forward to being able to officially announce its availability very soon.